Welcome!
Product Reviews are found on our sidebar. To leave a comment, click on the item you've purchased then on the 'post a comment' button underneath.... Thanks!

Tutus by KNH Designs

I have had so much fun creating these fabulous tutus for my shop... my only regret is that it has taken me so long to get them up on my website! Here is a sneak peak...

tutus by knhdesigns, how to make a tutu

These tutus are so fun for that little girl who likes to dress up! With three little girls myself, I can't count the number of 'outfits' we go through daily... they are always dressing up in anything and everything that they can find. When the tutus come out, there is nothing but twirling and singing as they pretend that they are ballerina princesses!

The first time I made the Blue Raspberry Tutu in the first photo, I had my middle daughter tried it on for sizing. When it came time to take it off, she ran into the corner and 'protected' it from me as if removing it from her was the worst crime she could think of!

The middle tutu, our Rainbow Sherbet Tutu, is our most popular tutu. Elegant and bright with it's yellow, orange, and pink, it has become a staple in many girl's wardrobes.

The last one shown, our Fancy Nancy inspired tutu is just that... a creation inspired by my daughters' favorite character, Fancy Nancy by Jane O'Conner. With it's pinks and purples highlighted with a bow and gem... What girl wouldn't feel fancy!

tutu, petticoat, tutus
tutus, dress up, skirt
tutu, princess, skirt