Welcome!
Product Reviews are found on our sidebar. To leave a comment, click on the item you've purchased then on the 'post a comment' button underneath.... Thanks!
Here are some of our NEW I Spy Bags...

i spy bags, eye spy game, educational toy
Just click on the image to shop or see more photos of each I Spy Game!

4 new Rag I Spy Bags have been added to our collection: our Monster I Spy Bag, our Spring Butterfly I Spy Bag, our Raspberry Lime I Spy Bag, and our Lizard's Play I Spy Bag.

We have also added 2 more fleece purse I Spy Bags: our Giant Pink Flower Purse I Spy Bag and our Color Splash Purse I Spy Bag.


autistic toy, eye spy bag, eye spy
autistic toy, eye spy bag, kids game
autistic toy, eye spy bag, educational toy
autistic toy, eye spy bag, travel toy
autistic toy, eye spy bag, quiet game