Welcome!
Product Reviews are found on our sidebar. To leave a comment, click on the item you've purchased then on the 'post a comment' button underneath.... Thanks!
We have new tags for our Mini I Spy Bags!

i spy bags, eye spy game, educational toy

I have worked with a label company to bring you an even better quality product! Our new Mini I Spy Bag tags are professionally printed and sewn on the back of our I Spy Bags with a vinyl cover for added protection.

As before, each mini I Spy Bag still has 21 items for your child to find. One of which is a surprise! These are the perfect educational toy and travel game around. They measure just over 5" and conveniently fit into a purse or diaper bag for those doctor visits, lines, grocery store trips, or church. Great for any place you need a little distraction for you little ones!

Shown in the photo are 5 of our Newest Mini I Spy Bags... just click on the image to shop or see more photos!